As you may have heard gyms were removed from phase 2 reopening, and presumably moved to phase 3 even though it was not explicitly said. I have been talking members of the NC DHSS and CMPD to come up with a workable solution to reopen the gym and keep all of our wonderful members safe at the same time.
Following state and local guidelines we are able to open the gym for OUT DOOR workouts only. So here is what we will be doing:
- Monday 6/8 we will be reopening the gym. For outside workouts only.
- We have rented a giant event tent that we will be putting outside to provide shade and keep any rain off of people while they workout.
- Under the tent we will station 8 of the heavy duty stall mats spaced out over 6ft apart.
- This means each workout is limited to 8 people MAX. You must claim your spot before showing up. There are zero exceptions to this.
- We are recalling all equipment that was rented out.
- Return times are Saturday & Sunday 9-12 or by appointment.
- Text Coach with questions
- The gym has multiple years worth of hand sanitizer, disinfectant wipes, floor/equipment disinfectant, and toilet paper!
- Face mask will be required in you not working out and are in close proximity to others.
- There will be no water fountains so bring plenty of water with you.
- We will not allow people to congregate indoors for any reason. Socially distance outdoors only.
- The structure of the WODs will be slightly different since we wont be able to carry large numbers of plates in and out every workout, however we promise like always we will give you guys the best workout possible!
- Getting started we will have WODs at 6am, 12noon, 5:30pm, & 6:30pm. We will add back the 4:30 WOD as demand grows.
I am excited that we are able to resume our pursuit of fitness together and look forward to having you back! If you have any questions please don’t hesitate to shoot me a text, my cell phone number is (704) 277-5878.
Workout Of the Day
Metcon Of the Day
Run 30 Minutes
Post Times, Loads, and Words of Wisdom to Comments