Workout Of the Day
Think of something positive and smile about it for 30 seconds. Don’t let your mind drift; keep thinking about that positive, good, happy, silly, funny thing.
Do this a few time throughout your workday.
1. Makes Us Attractive to others There is an automatic attraction to people who smile.
2. Changes Mood If you try, even when it’s difficult, to smile when you are not feeling good, there is a change it might improve your affect and change the way you are feeling.
3. Contagious Others will want to be with you. You will be helping others feel good.
4. Relieves Stress Stress does express itself right in our faces. When we smile, it can help us look better, less tired, less worn down.
5. Boosts Immune System Smiling can actually stimulate your immune response by helping you relax.
6. Lowers Blood Pressure When you smile, there is evidence that your blood pressure can decrease.
7. Releases Endorphins and Serotonin Research has reported that smiling releases endorphins, which are natural pain relievers, along with serotonin, which is also associated with feel good properties.
Strength Of the Day
1 Power Clean + 1 Hang Power Clean
Metcon Of the Day
3 Pull Ups Or 1 Bar Muscle Up
3 Box Jumps
1 Wall Walks
Post Times, Loads, and Words of Wisdom to Comments