Friday Night Lights (FNL) is the most fun you will have working out all year, there are levels of workouts for everyone and everyone always agrees it is FUN!
- This classic CrossFit Benchmark was last tested on Aug 8th, 2022.
- This workout is a lower-volume, high-skill pairing that feels manageable through the round of 9 but gets more difficult in rounds of 7 and 5.
- Prioritize preserving movement complexity over going for a heavier snatch load.
- Reduce muscle-up volume to as low as 4-3-2 if you can perform 2 unbroken reps in the warm-up.
- Scale to chest-to-ring pull-ups or low ring transitions to work the muscle-up skill.
- If you can perform a squat snatch with an empty barbell or PVC, that is preferable to a heavier load and a power snatch. Reduce load as much as needed to practice the squat snatch.
Partner Med Ball Balance Pass Drills
Squat snatches (95/135 lb)